This article is meant for SOLIDWORKS administrators looking to review SOLIDWORKS licenses associated with your organization. A new tool has been developed in order to accomplish this task, called My Products. This replaces the functionality contained in the now defunct SOLIDWORKS Admin Portal.
In order to access this tool, you must be the current Security Administrator for your organization and have access to SOLIDWORKS Subscription Services.
We recommend using Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge browsers to access My Products.
Access My Products HERE: https://myproducts.solidworks.com/
Please Note: There is currently a known issue with Mozilla Firefox and Chrome Incognito mode, where the login will flash repeatedly and fail to complete. This is currently being investigated and addressed by the appropriate development teams to implement a fix.
Within My Products, you can:
- View all products which contain a unique serial number
- View license expiration
- View Support End Date
- Click on any product to see included products entitled by the same serial number, and activation details for that product
- Export a detailed list of your products to CSV file by clicking Download CSV in the top right.
This CSV file will contain:
- Latest software year version you are entitled to
- Serial Number
- License Type
- Support End Date / Expiration
- Active Machine List
For further technical support please contact Hawk Ridge Systems at 877.266.4469 for the U.S. or 866.587.6803 for Canada.