When using Extract Machinable Features, some holes are not being recognized and features are not being generated for those holes. This article discusses how to ensure Extract Machinable Features picks up all the holes in your part.
1. Open your part
2. Go to Tools>CAMWorks>Options
3. Go to the Mill Features tab.
4. Ensure Holes is checked on under Feature types.
5. Then for Max diameter set the value to a value larger than your largest hole in your model. Click OK.
6. Then select Extract Machinable Features again and your holes should be recognized.