This article describes how to add the ability to edit the Machine Simulation application path if a user wants to use a different application to run their machine simulation.
The path can be set under CAMWorks Options > File Locations under Machine Simulation, but in certain installations, this has gone missing.
To add the ability to set the Machine Simulation application path, please do the following:
1) Click Windows Start and search and run regedit.
2) In the Registry Editor window, browse to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\TekSoft\CAMWorks\CAMWorks 2019x64.
3) Right click the Debug folder and select New > DWORD (32-bit) Value.
4) Name the new entry Mach_Simulation and right click > Modify.
5) In the Edit DWORD window, set the Value data to 1.
6) Launch CAMWorks and confirm that you now have the ability to edit the machine simulation application path from the CAMWorks Options > File Locations.
Please sign in to leave a comment.