Once operating adjustments are made and you are happy with the toolpath, you’re then ready to create a setup sheet. What you have to do is –
- Right click on the NC Manager and go to Setup Sheet > Generate. (You can also do individual setup sheets for individual Part Setups if you right click on the specific part setup and select Setup Sheet.)
- You can generate two different types of setup sheets within CAMWorks. Either a Microsoft Access file or an XML file.
- CAMWorks has five different styles for sheets, you can select them from the Style Sheet dropdown menu.
- Go through the options that you would like for your setup sheet and click OK.
- The setup sheet is generated.