Once operating adjustments are made and you are happy with the toolpath, you’re then ready to create a setup sheet. What you have to do is –
1. Right click on the NC Manager and go to Setup Sheet > Generate. (You can also do individual setup sheets for individual Part Setups if you right click on the specific part setup and select Setup Sheet.)
2. You can generate two different types of setup sheets within CAMWorks. Either a Microsoft Access file or an XML file.
3. CAMWorks has five different styles for sheets, you can select them from the Style Sheet dropdown menu.
4. Go through the options that you would like for your setup sheet and click OK.
5. The setup sheet is generated.