This article outlines how to locate the PDM version and license type installed. It is also essential to provide the version number when submitting PDM request to our Technical Support Team.
A PDM version number can be found by following these steps:
- Launch your existing installation of SOLIDWORKS.
- Within SOLIDWORKS, select the “Help” dropdown menu.
- Click on “About SOLIDWORKS PDM…”.
- As illustrated below, the major version is 2018 and the service pack is 3.
If you want to find the version and specific license/client type installed, follow these steps:
- Open SOLIDWORKS PDM Administration application.
- Click on the question sign icon as illustrated below.
NOTE: Beginning with PDM 2019 SP0 the Client Version and Build Number began to follow the same numbering as SOLIDWORKS. As an example: PDM 2019 is 27.1 for 2019 SP1 and PDM 2020 is 28.1 for 2020 SP1.
If you are not able to perform these steps or you have any questions, please contact Hawk Ridge Systems at email@example.com.