This guide is written for version 2023. If you are using an earlier version of SOLIDWORKS, please download our earlier documents to correctly register your version of SOLIDWORKS.
Registration is a simple process that gives you access to features found in the SOLIDWORKS Customer Portal, such as downloads or the knowledge base.
Since registration is done via the Customer Portal, this document also covers how to set up an account.
This is not a troubleshooting guide. If you have any technical issues with SOLIDWORKS, please contact Hawk Ridge Systems Technical Support.
This document is only to be distributed and used by Hawk Ridge Systems customers. Any other use is prohibited.
Creating an Account
If you already have a SOLIDWORKS account, then skip this section and proceed with the Product Registration section of this document.
1. Navigate to https://customerportal.solidworks.com and click on Create a SOLIDWORKS ID.
2. Enter a valid company email address as well as your 2023 SOLIDWORKS product serial number before selecting Next.
3. You will now need to review your company information. It is recommended that you click the Yes button to accept the information that is shown and contact email@example.com if any changes need to be made.
4. Enter your first name, last name, and desired password in the Profile section.
5. Accept the Export Agreement at the bottom of the page to finish your account and go to the Customer Portal.
By this point, you should have an account on the Customer Portal as per the instructions in the previous section.
If you already have a SOLIDWORKS Customer Portal account, follow the steps in this section to register your 2023 products.
1. Using a web browser, Navigate to https://customerportal.solidworks.com and sign in.
2. Under My Support, select the Register My Products link.
3. Enter the Serial number and select Next.
4. Select the magnifying glass icon to the right of the Version as instructed on the website.
5. A dialog box will open showing all versions associated with the serial number. Select the 2023 version from the list and select OK to close the popup window. This will fill in the version box for you.
6. Press the Next button to continue.
7. Select the Next button to finish the registration.
8. Your product serial number is now registered in the SOLIDWORKS Customer Portal.
For further assistance, please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 877-266-4469 (US) or 866-587-6803 (Canada).
Please sign in to leave a comment.