This article covers the steps to install a service pack upgrade for Catia.
- Download upgrade from the 3DX site https://software.3ds.com/web_support/3DEXPERIENCE
Be sure to change to the V5 for correct list.
- Unzip the download and open in Windows Explorer
- There may be multiple folders, open folder “1”
- Open “WIN64” folder
- In Windows Explorer search bar, search StartSPK, and locate StartSPK.exe.
- Right click StartSPK.exe and select Run as Administrator.
- Continue the installation by selecting “NEXT”
- Leave UNCHECKED “commit the service pack automatically” - Click “NEXT”
- Select “INSTALL” to complete installation
- The installation process will take several minutes, select “FINISH” once complete
This concludes the CATIA Service Pack installation.
Please sign in to leave a comment.