This document provides an extensive overview of methods to maximize part quality when printing with a Jet Fusion 4200/4210 3D printer.
- General Considerations.
- Best practices to keep the system in optimal condition.
- Overview of printing and cooling profiles.
- Part orientation recommendations.
- Optimizing look and feel, dimensional accuracy and mechanical properties.
- Application map for parts printed using various Jet Fusion profiles.
- Design optimization strategies.
- Identifying and mitigating part quality defects.
The guide linked below is developed and copyright 2018 by HP Development Company, L.P. All Credit is given to HP for the information contained and provided within.