Instructions for installing the Workgroup VaultAdmin tool after SOLIDWORKS has already been installed.
The following steps describe the process of modifying an existing SOLIDWORKS installation to add the Workgroup VaultAdmin tool.
1. Start > Control Panel > Programs and Features
2. Right click the SOLIDWORKS installation and select Change
3. Select 'Modify the individual installation (on this computer)' and click Next
4. Click Next on the Serial Number screen
5. On the Product Selection screen, expand 'Solidworks Explorer/Workgroup PDM'.
6. Check the box for 'SOLIDWORKS Workgroup PDM VaultAdmin' and click Next
7. On the Summary screen, click Modify Now to install the VaultAdmin tool
After completing the modification process, you should now see the SOLIDWORKS Workgroup PDM VaultAdmin tool in the SOLIDWORKS program group under the Start menu.
For further assistance, please contact our HawkSupport team at 877-266-4469 (US) or 866-587-6803 (Canada) and firstname.lastname@example.org