This article outlines how to add additional product serial numbers to a SolidNetWork License Manager for versions 2023 and newer.
Multiple SolidNetWork License (SNL) Managers cannot be on one server because they use the same vendor daemon and this would cause a conflict. Therefore, if you have multiple network serial numbers and want them hosted on the same server, you can combine them by entering them into one SNL installation. The SNL will combine all licenses into one pool of licenses. You can also add network license serial numbers for the products such as DraftSight and Enterprise PDM 2015 or later.
The following steps will show you how to add multiple serial numbers:
1. Go to Start > SOLIDWORKS Tools 20XX.
2. Click on SolidNetWork License Manager Server to launch it.
3. Click on Modify within the License Information area under the Server Administration tab.
4. Select Activate/Reactivate your product license(s) and click Next.
5. The next page will ask for your computer name and port number. We suggest using the default values and settings listed on this page. Click on Next to continue.
6. Once you reach the Activate/Deactivate Your SOLIDWORKS Product page, click on the Add button to bring up the Add Serial Numbers window.
7. In the Add Serial Numbers window, you can type or paste your serial number(s).
8. Select your serial number(s) and click Next.
9. Click Finish on the following page to complete the process.
Please sign in to leave a comment.